1) Tissue Garland inspired by Confetti System; to be assembled on a crafty day! (image: Confetti System).
2) My own Oberland Quilt from Anthroplogie; perfect for babies to play on, not perfect for muddy shoes, but this is machine washable! (image: Anthropologie)
3) 60s Print Liberty of London Platter from Target; I own it.
4) Pastel Beach Balls; to be tossed about during the party. Buy at least 3! Also maybe some of these.
5) Cake stands for dessert & finger food display; I own these exact three, plus another 4, so I think we are good… (Yes, I’m kinda obsessed with cake stands). (image: Martha Stewart)
6) Cupcakes? I might to similarly decorated sugar cookies, and buy a cake from Porto’s bakery. (image: rainbow and cupcake cupcakes by Hello Naomi)
7) White vintage high chair; for Laelia to eat her first cake in a special chair and have tons of balloons and ribbon tied to it. I’m in the middle of sanding and priming a chair that was in Tyler’s family–His mom said it was Blake and Olivia’s (his youngest siblings), but the manufacturer’s sticker says 10-11-82, putting it right around when he would have been starting solids!
8) Large, HUGE, round balloons. I kinda wanted these for my wedding, but I think it works better for this theme. (image: Laura Baron, Martha Stewart.com)
9) Fabric bunting; I’ve been meaning to make one for Laelia’s room anyway! (image: Kate Landers Events)
10) Mini candy buffet? I already have the apothecary jars from my wedding candy buffet (which I still haven’t seen a photo of–and I never saw it at my wedding. /insert eternal sad face here) the cake stands, and I could make all the cute little labels easily, I just don’t know if I need it. This goes in the category of “If it works out, it works out, if not, nbd”. (image: Kate Landers Events)
11) Paper Pinwheels! I love how these double as decorations and favors. Also to be assembled on a craft day. (image: Jaimee Rose, Michael McNamara, AZ Central).
12) Teal Floral Bliss Tunic by PerryFinalia; I finally picked a dress. I have loved this Amy Butler fabric forever, and I know I won’t get around to sewing a dress for her myself, and I think this is the perfect solution! Maybe I’ll knit a little shrug like I did here, but I think I’d be okay buying something too. I have a lot of freelance projects coming up…
13) Painted Fancy Frames as a photo prop; I have a few frames (currently sans artwork) I could paint like this, and I’m sure I could find some on free craigslist or from friends and family. (image: can’t find original source. I know I’ve seen it on pinterest, please leave a comment if you know it! Thanks!)
Yay! Now I have all my ideas in one place, and I can get started on the invites. Woo!